[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

13. Februar 2015

13> Exodus ... Sylvesters Mission4

Just ahead, the Burschenschaftsdenkmal...the word is as long as my way up...
Will I find a 'Room For Bear's Own' up there?

Phew! Why are these buildings on HILLS, that's still the question ...oh... lost my british pink glove. Anyway. First of all > forth!
See me? Still some stairs...
Germans are usually afraid using their flag. I know,  it's because of the horrible war. But here they are allowed.
Oh NO, ... lost my second glove.
However. The door is closed, only tourists around. And the wind, the snow.
Beautiful! But ...
See the Wartburg? *sigh*  Obviously it's one and the same thing here:
NO ROOM for BEARS!


Kommentare:

  1. Poor Silvester! He's walked so far in search of a home for him and his family of bears! and now he's lost his pink 'gloves' and still there is nowhere for them to stay!
    I hope that Crazy can find him soon and lead him home back to the Commoneo's crew where they are surely missing and worried about him out there in the cold snowy big wide world!!
    SILVESTER SILVESTER! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME GO BACK HOME ! SILVESTER!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Go home, little bear. That naughty boy Trendon will make room for you now. I think he is ashamed that he told you to go!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I agree, he should head home where there will now be a warm welcome waiting for him....and hopefully something nice for him to eat and drink. His little paws are going to get very cold and wet now that he's lost his 'gloves'.
    Big hugs to that poor little bear xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen