[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

28. Februar 2015

Welcome home

AudreyAudreyAudrey! -Welcome HOME! -Juhuuu!! -YIKES...I'm shocked...
We only want to welcome you! -We're proud, you are our sister!
But; I didn't win ... -We love you anyway, Annik... Audrey.
You was on TV! -And you made that film! -It's so great to be back!
-You are one of us. Oscar or not. We don't mind!
-Thanks so much.
Yes CraDo, do you want to say something?
You love me too? Thanks!  And you saw Sylvester ... today?


Kommentare:

  1. Welcome back Audrey!! You deserved to win an Oscar just for how wonderful you looked in that dress! and at last a sighting of Sylvester ! everything is looking beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fab post! Wonderful room setting with your Sasha kids...I also feel I am in Germany with you rather than a wet and windy UK!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations on your wonderful red-carpet appearance, Audrey.

    AntwortenLöschen