[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

26. November 2015

Relaxation

"Finally the biggin ... and you're ready to relax."
"Thanks, RedRH. Tommorow we'll face the next step. Mind the dwarf...bears!"
"Sure. Take care, Paola. Sleep well." - "I'm falling... !"
"Just walk with us, Barthy." - "Yeah! Home again!" - "I need no adventures for the next time."
"Alone at last. Not quite. The cake and the wine are with me. Ahhh!"
"Alone at last! Bears in their room. No obligations. Only a good book to read. Propping up my feet, leaning the head on, just breathing ... chrrr..."

Pssst! Hush! Silence!

Only very noiseless comments today, please!

Kommentare:

  1. Awwwwww, whispers Sharon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. "Alone at last! Sashas in their rooms. No obligations. Only a good book to read. Propping up my feet, leaning the head on, just breathing ... ."
    Could do with a bit of this here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ...on my toes, whispering:
    thanks Ladies, so nice to meet you here...

    AntwortenLöschen