[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

28. November 2015

Phenomena and Apprehensions

"Oopsie!" - "Oh sorry." - "Never mind. But why could you speek and ..."
  "Did you see perhaps my little sister?" - "No. I'm the only one in here. But who are you then?" - "I'm LITTLE BROTHER of course. Drank to much of that water. The babbling brook, you know? Didn't believe, it can change me to a roebuck. ..."


P U F F 
   "YIKES! Where is he now?"
"Higgeldy-piggeldy! What's wrong with me? Did you see these little red creature AS WELL, or are my nerves totally frayed now?"

Kommentare:

  1. Goodness! Strange things are happening ..... did we imagine the little roebuck? or was he there! I need to lie down...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh poor little girl, I think she must be so tired that she fell asleep in the armchair and dreamed that she met a little red deer that could speak with her! I think you need to go to bed little one and get some proper rest......soon you will be thinking that you know a bunch of bears who can ALSO speak with you! ;)
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Obviously a case of 'Now you see it, now you don't!' Happens to all of us now and then!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh ho - there's magic here, spilling from all the fairy tales?!

    AntwortenLöschen