[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

21. November 2015

The wolf ... and just another visitor

"Here's little Red Riding Hood. I'm bringing you some cake and wine. Open the door for me." - ["We will not open the door!! ... I could see it coming!" - "sshSSHHH!"]
"Oh, my God, why am I so afraid? I usually like it at grandmother's."
"Oh, grandmother, what big ears you have!" -OFFvoice: "All the better to hear you with."
"Oh, grandmother, what big eyes you have!" -OFFvoice: "All the better to see you with."
"Oh, grandmother, what big hands you have!" -OFFvoice: "All the better to grab you with!"
["Ceci, shut the door!" - "But Rattie just loved to be stroked...." - "IN HERE!"]

Kommentare:

  1. Oh NO! The dwarf bears are to busy playing with the rat to hear that Grandma's about to eat Little Red riding hood!!!............. Help help... Someone Help Grandma.. I mean Little RR Hood! .. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This post is SO absolutely ME! I'm so very envious of all your incredible ideas and scene settings. I could keep on visiting here, as they say, 'forever and a day.'
    My particular favourite picture is of that tiny bears little face peeping round the door to stroke Rattle.
    Loving your Little Red Riding Hood..... and of course Lion playing the part of grandma wolf.
    Very impressed with the voice changes and interpretations for the various characters!
    MORE, many more PLEASE!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I too love the photo of the little bear stroking Rattie. Perhaps she'll climb into the wardrobe too to get away from the wolf.
    But I don't think Red is in any danger - that wolf looks too sleepy to be fierce!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is absolutely brilliant, love the rat, so realistic that I thought it was a real mouse at first! I love the bear leaning out to stroke the rat and everything that is going on in these photos, there is a story in every one!
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen