[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

14. Dezember 2015

☆ Vom Himmel hoch ... From Heaven Above☆

"♪ From Heaven Above to Earth I Come ..."
"♬ To bear good news to every home   ... I thought we doesn't like the wings and now you're singing from up there?"
"Practically I want to use the wings. Flying is one f my dreams! - "But you are TT, you can travel in time!" - "Flying is another thing, believe me..."
" Glad tidings of great joy I bring ... Boys; sorry but you have to cancel the flights! I want to decorate this corner now. ♫ Whereof I now will say and sing ♪ "
 

Vom Himmel hoch, da komm ich her.

Ich bring’ euch gute neue Mär,

Der guten Mär bring ich so viel,

Davon ich singen und sagen will ...




 

Kommentare:

  1. Delightful 'tidings of great joy' and was especially looking forward to the 'flight from Heaven'....before 'little-miss-kill-joy' came along and 'put paid' to it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Phew, close call! I thought he was going to try to fly and I could see a visit to the Bears Accident and Emergency Unit...which we really don't want to happen just before Christmas, there'd be such a queue, what with all the other bears that try to fly at this time of year! ;)
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a beautiful deep vice TT has ! and to fly... shame or maybe not that he did not have to do so. i do love their little wings, I suppose it's best that flying's out as Sharon says don't want TT or one of the others breaking something just before Christmas!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen