[lat.: commoneo- to put in mind, sich an etwas erinnern, zu Gemüte führen.]

22. Januar 2017

Design Interior**

Our friends do like this wallcover, but I'm still not sure.  - It's lovely, but would fit a kitchen better?! Or  a foyers ground?
We have to try another variation! - And the tree? Seems it don't like to be around here.
Isn't this too  trendy for a cozy fireplaceroom?
Mayhaps. These are frames. We have to place  photos in there; though.
-Why we couldn't use the old wallhanging. The one with the friendly owlies? - Mrs.Digne said, rooms need changes from time to time and that's what life is about.  -*sigh*
Not nice, Miss Crazie. She' s of the opinion that we need some more help.
 -Who could we ask then?
 ... OTTO!!

Kommentare:

  1. OTTO! Do we know OTTO ? Have we met OTTO? I am very bad with names even with my own dolls names.. even so I'm not sure I remember OTTO!
    Love his double coloured name :)
    Loving all this redecorating thats going on, you know how I love to redecorate :) looking forward to seeing OTTO and just how good he is...... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Loving all the realistic activity trying whilst to give this lounge/living room a new fresh look for 2017. (Particularly taken with the actions of the girl in the jeans, red T shirt and headscarf. She's definitely artistic and got the necessary DIY skills needed. IMO there's no need to call for Otto's help!)
    Those are two dear little picture frames.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I agree with Kendal no need for Otto - the girls are doing a great job!
    It is nice to change things round from time to time, then you can appreciate things when you see them in a new setting.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks for lurking in; dear friends...
    but it's too late, OTTO is called and just appearing at the scene.
    Perhaps or mayhaps he'll do a good job?

    Paola (the red shirt) says a big thanks to Kendall for trusting her!
    Otto (OTTO!) is still confused because there's a Dee, who don't remember him.

    Yes, Rosalind, I'm thinking alike.
    I seldom displaying dolls, because after a very short time I stop to really 'see' them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The girls are always so busy in your home Anne, they make my girls and boys look incredibly lazy. I think I need to make them look at your blog and see how good girls and boys work!
    I like the little frames but yes, maybe some nice photos would look great in them.
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen